I am a certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming recognized by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and International NLP Association (INA), she is a certified Life Coach recognized by the International Association of Professional Life Coaches (IAPLC) and is an Advanced Theta Healer.
My mission is to support the empowerment of women wanting to make a change in their lives whether on the personal or professional level. I work with my clients to face their challenges head on, to remember their power and identify the best way they can achieve their goals. As a strong advocate of belief work, I also integrates Theta Healing into my practice to reprogram and release beliefs that do not serve the client.
I joined LEA as I share the same vision of supporting people to become the best version of themselves, enabling the authentic and true self to shine through so the individual can have a happier and healthier existence.
I hold an MSc in Environmental Technology from Imperial College London and have been in the corporate world with a focus on the Energy Sector in the UAE for 15 years. Being a working woman and a mother, I live and understand the particular challenges we face and am a strong advocate for women’s empowerment. I have experienced both the personal and professional challenges of:
· Working in a male-dominated environment;
· Not having enough time/energy – you give 110% but still feel like this is not enough to give both at home and at work;
· Needing more quality time with yourself or want to be able to spend specific time with your friends/family/partner/children;
· Working Mother’s Stress – You are overwhelmed coordinating household, children and work responsibilities;
· Being ready for a life or career change – You feel stuck in your career and not sure where to move that can make your life more balanced;
· Dreaming of opening your own business or reentering the “traditional workforce” but lacking the confidence/focus.
In general, women face a common set of challenges that only other women can be familiar with. If we really want to get more out of life, we must step in with dedication and commitment so we can grow, learn, re-focus and do things differently.