TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general terms and conditions govern the terms and conditions by which LEA Development FZ LLC (hereinafter, “LEA”), a limited liability company under the regulation of Sharjah Media City, having commercial license No. 1804877, grants users the right to navigate the website ww.com (hereinafter the “Website“) and purchase on-line the services provided for by LEA (hereinafter the “Services”).
- Service(s): coaching sessions, music together and Longzhao Kung Fu classes and any other service or product sold on the Website.
- Sale Contract: agreement between the User and LEA for the on-line sale of the Services.
- General Terms and Conditions: these general terms and conditions or GCT.
- Parties: The User/Purchaser and LEA, corresponding to the parties that conclude the Sale C
- User(s) or Purchaser(s): any person navigating or placing orders on the Website.
- FIELD OF APPLICATION OF THE GTC
- These General Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Website and the purchase of the Services by the User. By navigating the Website, the User accepts the application of the GTC.
- These GTC, which are valid as specifically indicated for all geographical areas from which it is possible to place orders, may be modified at any time by LEA.
- Any amended and/or new conditions shall be in force from the time of publication in the “General Terms and Conditions” section of the Website. For this reason, Users are invited to check the publication of the most recently updated GT Notwithstanding, the applicable GTC are those in force on the date of submission of the purchase order.
- REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE
- The registration on the Website for the purchase of the Services is reserved exclusively for Users aged 18 (eighteen) and above. LEA reserves the right to refuse orders where, at its sole discretion, believes there are anomalies concerning the purchase.
- Registration with the Website is free. To register, Users must complete the registration form, entering their name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number, password and click on “Send” at the bottom of the form. Registration will be confirmed by e-mail to the User.
- The registration credentials must be used exclusively by the User and may not be transferred to third parties. Users undertake to keep them secret and prevent their disclosure to or use by other persons. They shall immediately notify LEA in the event of suspected misuse and/or disclosure of the credentials. Users guarantee that the personal information provided when registering with the Website are complete and truthful.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Users may only use the Website lawfully, for personal (non-commercial) purposes and in a way which does not damage LEA or the Website or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of LEA or any person, firm or company.
- Users will not place or transmit false or misleading information on or through the Website and undertake not to evade its security measures, tamper with it and in any case, not to prejudice the operation of the Website or of any computing system, servers, routers or any other IT device connected.
- Users agree:
- not to make available content which is, in LEA’s view, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, illegal, threatening, intimidating, in breach of privacy, confidentiality or third party rights;
- not to share any information which is confidential to any other person;
- not to register as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity or misrepresent themselves, their identity or their age;
- not to advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services.
- LEA doesn’t take responsibility or liability for the conduct of any person who uses the Website. The User agrees that LEA may terminate or suspend the use of the Website at any time and for any or no reason without any notice.
- ORDER PLACEMENT PROCEDURE
- The Sale Contract is concluded, following acceptance of these GTC, exclusively on-line when the User accesses the Website and, following the procedures indicated, formalizes the purchase of the Services.
- In order to purchase a Service, the Purchaser must submit an order by selecting the Service(s) or the package of Services on the specific page of the Website. To make the payment, the User must click on the “Cart” button, where a summary of the order will appear, including the prices. If the User accepts, he may continue by clicking on “Proceed with purchase”. Before confirming an order, the User must already have accessed his account. The User must then select the payment method and thereafter press “Confirm Purchase”. As soon as the payment has been accepted, the User will see the purchase confirmation on screen on the Website. The User will also receive a copy of the purchase confirmation via e-mail. Such confirmation will be sent to the address indicated by the User on the registration form and/or during the purchasing process.
- PAYMENT METHODS
- Each payment by the User may be done only using one of the methods indicated in the specific page of the Website.
- The User shall make payments exclusively in the methods of payment which may be indicated on the Website.
- If an invoice is required, the Purchaser should tick the “Request invoice” box at the checkout, providing all data needed to issue the invoice correctly (VAT Reg. no./Tax ID code/TIN). It will not be possible to request an invoice after the payment has been processed.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Single classes or sessions have a cancellation policy of 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Users wishing to cancel or reschedule the Service purchased must give notice to LEA using the contact form available on the Website or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Purchaser does not show up for a scheduled service, he will be charged for the missed class or session.
- In case of cancellation of one or more classes (Music Together and Longzhao Kung Fu), LEA grants an equivalent number of make-up classes, provided that the Purchaser attends the make-up classes in the same term of the scheduled missed classes.
- In the event LEA must cancel a class, the class time will be rescheduled or a refund will be issued at the end of the term of the scheduled classes.
- In case of cancellation of one or more coaching session, LEA grants an equivalent number of make-up sessions within two weeks from the scheduled sessions. The make-up sessions shall be arranged according to the coach and the Purchaser availability. In case the sessions are not rescheduled within the above term of two weeks because of the unavailability of the Purchaser, he will be charged for the missed sessions.
- INFORMATION NOTICE CONCERNING PRIVACY AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- Purchasers of the Services, on their own behalf and/or as guardians of the minor attending the classes, agree to attend the coaching sessions and/or the music together and longzhao kung fu classes under their own responsibility and discharge, and agree to hold harmless LEA from any and all claims, demands, costs and damages, in connection with the Services, including any claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of LEA. This release and indemnity include, but are not limited to, claims for personal injury or property damage which the Purchaser or the minor attending the class might incur.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- This GTC and/or the Sale Contract are governed by the laws of Sharjah and those of the United Arab Emirates. Any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this GTC and/or the Sale Contract which cannot be amicably resolved by the Parties shall be exclusively and finally settled by the Courts of Sharjah.
L.E.A. DEVELOPMENT LLC
Shams Media City
Al Messaned Al Bataeh
United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 55 8390260, +971 58 5824968